- Moved to Colorado
- Took my first trip to Sonoma and was introduced to a delicious place called Broadway Market
- Finished making projects and writing instructions for my fifth book
- Traveled to Sonoma again for an exceptionally fun weekend of beads and wineries
- Tech edited a magazine and unpacked my bead closet
- Went to San Diego to see my cousin and her boyfriend, and visited the Self-Realization Fellowship Retreat and Hermitage in Encinitas, California (where the above picture was taken)
- Tech edited a book
- Flew to Tucson to teach at the Best Bead Show and eat at Cafe Poca Cosa
- Tech edited a magazine AND a book and unpacked my fall/winter clothing
- Spent a weekend in the Rocky Mountains celebrating a friend's birthday and meeting her lovely family and friends
And now it is fall. My favorite season. Fall is the beginning of new things: a fresh set of linens for the bed, new beading projects, building a website and publishing a blog, and, for the first time in a long time, buying new school supplies.
That's right. Starting next week I'm back to school. Well, back to learning anyway. I'm excited and a little nervous and will give you all the details Monday. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the last few days of my summer. It is 90 degrees here today, so Bead Boy and I are off to get a Thin Mint Blizzard and see Burn After Reading - yaay!