Thursday, May 21, 2009

A lovely compliment.

Don't you love it when there is a special surprise in your mail box? A snail mail surprise will always be my favorite kind, but every now and again I get an email surprise that's just as sweet. Earlier this week I was treated to this:

Isn't it gorgeous? Susan Ivey made her own version of my Brass Garland necklace (one of my DOY projects) from the April/May issue of Beadwork and I just love her color choices! The earrings are pretty great too. I might have to make some of my very own...

If you want to see more of Susan's work, check out her etsy site. Thank you for sharing your work with me Susan!

2 comments:

LĂșcia said...

Ohhh this is so beautiful, so delicate....I love it.
Bye,

LĂșcia

Unknown said...

what a great compliment! This piece is just gorgeous.