Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy, busy, busy...

My to-do list between now and Thursday evening:
  • Make samples of possible Make-It-Take-It projects for the Soft Flex Company Glass Art & Bead Festivals in Sonoma, CA and New York, NY
  • Make and submit designs to Stringing magazine
  • Make my next DOY project for Beadwork magazine
  • Make and submit designs for Swarovski in the hopes of teaching for them in Tucson next spring
  • Get my hair colored and cut
  • Pick up my taxes and write checks to the Feds and to two states (Darn you IRS, I paid you quarterly in addition to you taking money from my paychecks, and I STILL owe you lots of money that I don't have?! You can suck it!)
  • Book a zip-lining tour in Maui for my brother, momma, cousins, and me
  • Pack for my family vacay and take Ginger to "jail"
And the list item you might actually be interested in:
  • Draw the winning name for the Glass book and Vitality Trios wire set giveaway!!
That's right my friends, tomorrow is the big day! While I'm writing checks and cursing the Feds, one lucky person will win a fun little prize. So, keep those comments rolling in - you have until noon (mountain time) tomorrow to enter. GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

Can't wait to see who wins the giveaway! I hope you have these regularly on the blog!

Anonymous said...

Come on Tax Day!!!!!!

Mary said...

Jamie,

The rhumba bracelet was a big hit at my meeting tonight (Midwest Lampworkers Guild)! I can't wait to make one incorporating lampwork beads. Hope the Feds don't take too much money!