- Make samples of possible Make-It-Take-It projects for the Soft Flex Company Glass Art & Bead Festivals in Sonoma, CA and New York, NY
- Make and submit designs to Stringing magazine
- Make my next DOY project for Beadwork magazine
- Make and submit designs for Swarovski in the hopes of teaching for them in Tucson next spring
- Get my hair colored and cut
- Pick up my taxes and write checks to the Feds and to two states (Darn you IRS, I paid you quarterly in addition to you taking money from my paychecks, and I STILL owe you lots of money that I don't have?! You can suck it!)
- Book a zip-lining tour in Maui for my brother, momma, cousins, and me
- Pack for my family vacay and take Ginger to "jail"
That's right my friends, tomorrow is the big day! While I'm writing checks and cursing the Feds, one lucky person will win a fun little prize. So, keep those comments rolling in - you have until noon (mountain time) tomorrow to enter. GOOD LUCK!