Thursday, April 16, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...


Every couple of years, my very sweet grandparents take all of the family on a big vacation. The above picture was taken two years ago when we cruised from Montreal to Boston. I've taken trips with my entire family for as long as I can remember and I'm so grateful for the opportunities to spend time with them all. We all get along amazingly well - luckily. Well, guess what?! Tomorrow is day one of another family trip.

As I sit here working and listening to the rhythm of the rain and hail, I can help but think about where I'll be in twenty-four short hours: Hawaii! You have no idea how excited I am. This will be my very first trip to Hawaii and I can't wait to feel the sun on my skin! I'll be back in blogland the 27th. Until then, be well and happy beading!


No comments: