Thursday, June 25, 2009

Julie!

My lovely cousin Julie at yesterday's lunch to see her and celebrate her 24th birthday!

Julie is my only female first cousin on my mom's side of the family. She's the youngest of the six of us and the only one who doesn't live in Colorado. We only get to see each other a few times a year and I miss this girl!

Julie's here this week to be maid of honor in a wedding. She has a lot of duties while she's here and not a lot of free time. Since I won't see her again until December, you better believe I took a long break yesterday to drive down to Longmont and have lunch with her and most of the rest of the family. Grandma even brought a tasty carrot cake from Schmidt's. It was lovely to be able to spend an afternoon with my family and to catch up with Julie for awhile.

No comments: