Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Communique

It's finally starting to feel like fall. The outside thermometer reads 43 degrees and the trees are all shades of brilliant. The weekend might bring our first snow of the season, so I'm enjoying the colors while I can - it's beautiful here in Colorado.

Oh, the plastic tub? That's the official lottery collection cup! As you can see, the lottery is green - the entry forms are strips cut from pages of my Get Fuzzy calendar (my sweet dad gifts me one every year) and the plastic tub is recycled from cotton candy eaten at my friend's carnival-themed birthday party.

Thank you all for participating. There are already over fifty entries! Impressive. Keep on commenting - let's make that cup overflow.

Also, please check out what some of my crew are talking about this week:

Sara Hardin (AKA SoftFlexGirl) is all about pink for breast cancer awareness: pink soft flex, pink cz's, pink bead stoppers & pink projects!

Kristen Fagan finds inspiration from one of Soft Flex Company's free online beading projects. Check out how she took the design idea and made it her own!

Have a lovely weekend. xoxo

No comments: